I say this a lot but I LOVE these cards! I find it so fun and easy to create awesome projects when I focus on just a few coordinating products. That's what my monthly subscription card kits are all about!
Each month I choose a few of our current Stampin' Up! products and create a bunch of cards with them. I then type up a full written tutorial for the 8-10 cards. My subscribers get the full pre-cut kit and products in the mail and the tutorial emailed to them. They do not include a stamp set but I try to keep to just one set.
This month I used the Darling Label Punch Box and mostly Black Memento ink. I highly recommend this cute box kit. Think of it like a punch and stamp set bundle with the additional block and two ink spots. It really is a great deal and box is beautiful!
- a whole package of Brights 6 X 6" designer series paper (48 sheets!)
- 1/2 package of Glitter Enamel Dots
- a ribbon share of 4 different ribbons
- pre-cut 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" card bases, layers & punched circles to finish the cards
I chose to use the Darling Label punch and stamps on these cards. I highly recommend it but it's not necessary. You can substitute other greetings and punches you already own. Here's a link to the punch box.
- You'll have plenty of designer paper, enamel dots & ribbon left over to make even more cards!
- The kit does not include stamps or ink. You'll use what you have at home to replicate the cards.
- This kit will be mailed to you at the end of August.
The pdf tutorial includes photos, measurements, supplies and step by step directions.
If you'd like to get this class kit to go, click here to subscribe. The link is in my newsletter. You can cancel at any time!