From now through August 10th you can get your first Paper Pumpkin kit at 50% off!
That's right; new subscribers get their very first kit in the mail at half off or about $9.95. What a fabulous deal!
And once you subscribe, as one of my Paper Pumpkin subscribers you get an exclusive written tutorial for 'bonus cards' for each month's kit!
(Mmmm, this promotional graphic above makes me think the August kit is florals.....)
- Every kit includes an exclusive stamp set that you can use over and over!
- At least one Classic Stampin’ Spot arrives with every kit. The colors don’t repeat in a 12-month period, making it easy to build a collection of colorful ink spots.
- New subscribers receive a Paper Pumpkin clear block (size D) with their first kit to help them get started and use throughout their subscription.
- Paper Pumpkin is an incredible value! In addition to sending you an exclusive stamp set and ink spot(s), we include everything you need to make awesome projects like cards, home décor, gift packaging, and more. For example, our card kits (6+ per year) always include 8 cards—at least!
- It’s flexible! You can suspend (for a month) or cancel at anytime.
- Since all the prep work is done, the projects take a shorter time to complete, making it the perfect on-the-go craft. Heading out of town? Grab a kit to put together during your downtime. Each monthly project fits in one little box so you can take it anywhere!
- It's a surprise in your mailbox every month. (Who doesn’t love happy mail?)
- Every month, we share a video to quickly demonstrate how to assemble each kit.
- Create the monthly project by following the instructions included with the kit, or if you’re feeling the urge to get a little creative, head on over to our Pinterest page and get inspired by our subscribers’ brilliant monthly projects.
- Every subscriber has exclusive access to our selection of past kits. So, when a kit runs out, you can buy more—either as a full kit or a refill (without stamp set and ink).
- You’ll love the kits! That’s our promise to you. If you’re not satisfied, call us at 1-800-STAMP UP and we’ll take care of you.
Here is a photo of the last few months of bonus projects my subscribers have received. The kits have been amazing!