Mary brought this pretty card to our shoe box swap on Saturday. She cased it from Mikaela Tilridge.
She chose to use the new Soft Seafoam card stock as her base card with a bit of Flirty Flamingo and Petal Pink. Here are the details on creating this card:
- Cut out the large die-cut from White card stock. You may need to use the Precision base plate as it's an intricate die. We did not have to.
- Sponge a bit of Petal Pink ink onto a few flowers if desired.
- Cut out two more 'roses' from Flirty Flamingo and Petal Pink CS. You can just add small pieces of CS under the area you want to cut out. Adhere these together with mini glue dots.
- Ink your greeting (Petal Palette) in Garden Green ink and stamp on a scrap of White CS. Die-cut with the Petals & More thinlits. Sponge the edge and add with dimensionals.
- Punch out four leaves with the Leaf Punch from Soft Seafoam and Vellum card stock. Add to the roses and then to the main card.