This specialty designer paper is just plain amazing! The background is so smooth and perfect for many techniques. On this card I colored it in two different ways. One with ink and the other with direct to paper method.
I chose to use Calypso Coral and Old Olive with a splash of Black. The dotted paper has the direct to paper technique on it. I pressed my Pear Pizzazz ink pad directly onto the paper and smoothed it out with a tissue.
The floral paper has been colored with the Blends markers. I only used the light Calypso and the light Olive markers. To get the two-toned look I colored over a few of the petals a second time. Sooo easy and beautiful too! Watch my video to learn a few tricks to make this pretty card.
Wow! Get this cards kit FREE!
These pretty cards are made with the Floral Statements stamp set, Bubbles & Fizz designer paper, Celebrate You Thinlits, good old Lovely as a Tree and Waterfront stamp sets.
This class is on Thursday, March 22nd. The class is free with an order over $30 or choose to pay the $15 class fee. RSVP by March 19th.
If you choose to order the pre-cut kit to go here are the details:
- RSVP (or order) by March 19th.
- Everything you see is included including die-cuts, ribbons and pre-cut and textured pieces.
- I'll email you the step by step directions with photos and measurements.
- I am unable to send stamped images. So you would use stamps you own to finish the cards.
- It's free with a $35 minimum order using this hostess code: QCA7TW3B. Or choose to pay $25 below, which including shipping.
See the supplies I used below.