Did you know you can get a pre-cut kit in the mail each and every month? It's called Paper Pumpkin and I LOVE it!!
The kits are awesome and so much fun to make. There chalk full of pre-cut pieces, ink, stamps and embellishments.
Here are the bonus projects from February's Paper Pumpkin kit. I send a full tutorial to each of my subscribers every month so they can use their kit to make alternative projects!
Paper Pumpkin Facts:
- Each kit has everything you need to create the projects except adhesive.
- Kits are mailed around the 18th of each month.
- It’s flexible! You can suspend (for a month) or cancel at anytime.
- It’s a surprise in your mailbox every month. Because who doesn’t love happy mail?
- Every month, we share a video to quickly demonstrate how to assemble each kit so that you can pass it along to your subscribers. Just go to PumpkinHowTo.com to link over to our YouTube channel.
- You can create the project as we intended, or if you’re feeling the urge to get a little creative, head on over to our Pinterest page. We link to our subscribers’ brilliant projects every month.
- Every subscriber has exclusive access to our selection of past kits. So, when a kit runs out, you can buy more—either as a full kit or a refill (without stamp set and ink). It’s also a great way for you to show your customers the types of kits they can get with a subscription. Click here ( US | CA ) to see our current selection of past kits, available while supplies last.
- Every kit comes with an exclusive stamp set to use over and over!
- We also send at least one Classic Stampin’ Spot with every kit. The colors don’t repeat in a 12-month period, so it’s easy to build a collection of colorful ink.
- Every new subscriber receives a clear block (size D) with their first kit to help them get started and to use throughout their subscription.
- My subscribers get a written tutorial each month full of lot of alternative ideas with photos, measurements and step by step directions!
There are two ways you can save with Paper Pumpkin this month.
1st. When you order a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription you can choose FREE Sale-a-Bration items.
Here’s what you can earn when you buy a prepaid subscription:
3-Month Prepaid Subscription
1 Free Level 1 Sale-A-Bration Item
6-Month Prepaid Subscription (saves $1 per month)
2 Free Level 1 Sale-A-Bration Items or 1 Free Level 2 Sale-A-Bration Item
12-Month Prepaid Subscription (saves $2 per month)
4 Free Level 1 Sale-A-Bration Items or 2 Free Level 2 Sale-A-Bration Items (Plus host benefits!)
Sadly, Sale-a-Bration is almost over! Sale-a-Bration ends on March 31st so take advantage of this amazing promotion while you can.
See all of our Free choices here.
2. If you want to subscribe and get it monthly the current promotion is that new subscribers get their first 2 months at 1/2 off! That means you can get a crafty kit in the mail for just $10! WOW!
- Promotion is for new subscribers only
- Offer is available March 11–May 10, 2018
- Offer runs for 2 months
- Use code SAVEFIFTY0418 at checkout
- Discount is applied to one kit per month for the first two month of a new subscription.
- Go here to subscribe: https://www.paperpumpkin.com