I love this bundle of stamps and dies! That's the Tag is kind of a sleeper in the Occasions catalog because I bet you didn't spy how pretty they are either. It's on the retired list so I hope you can order it before it's gone.
We made this fabulous card at my April Card Clubs and they sure enjoyed making and they loved their finished card too. This unique and intricate daisy die is my favorite in the set. I used a sponging technique to color behind the White die-cut. In my video below I'll share my best tips on how to get the colors just where you want them It's super simple too.
My gals chose the sentiment they wanted for their cards. I could not believe how many options there are in this stamp set; everything from Mother's Day to baby to wedding and more!
The colors are so soft and pretty; Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz and a touch of Daffodil Delight. I hope you like it too!
You can see which products I used at the bottom of this post; just click on one to see them in my store.
- Blushing Bride 5 1/2" X 8 1/2"
- Pear Pizzazz 1 3/4" X 5 1/2"
- Calypso Coral 4 3/4" X 3 3/8"
- Whisper White 4 1/2" X 3 1/8" & 3" X 2 1/2" for sponged layer
A few things you should know about the retiring list:
- Most of the current bundles are retiring but that does not mean they will not be available in the new catalog. Some are reconfigured and will be sold separately now. If the stamp set and dies are also on the retired list they will not be in the new catalog at all.
- Be sure to check the discounted prices; some are up to half off!
- Items are while supplies last and the list of available items changes every day.
- April Hostess code is XXVSU7G3. Use this code and get a free package of rhinestone or pearls from me if your order is over $40. Offer good through April 30th.