We made this cute crate of succulents at a recent Team meeting.
Isn't it gorgeous? I just love these dies! And they're so easy to make too. The crate is made from Crumb Cake card stock; stamping the Hardwood background using Tip Top Taupe ink.
Measurements for the crate:
- Base - 8" X 2 3/4", scored 2 1/4" from each end
- Sides - (you need 4), 1" X 4", scored 1/4" from each end
I loved making them so much I purchased a white wooden basket from my hobby store and made this one:
The Card Stock & the ink I sponged with are as follows:
- Mint Macaron - sponged with Rich Razzleberry
- Sweet Sugarplum - Rich Razzleberry
- Crumb Cake - Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler
- Pool Party - Bermuda Bay and Old Olive
- Rich Razzleberry - Whisper White
- Pear Pizzazz - Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry or Cherry Cobbler
I made a video on how to make the flowers and the crate as well as assembling the flowers on wire. I hope you enjoy it!