Here's another favorite card of mine this fall! We made this card for October's card clubs:
Gray is one of the hot neutral colors right now and adding Bermuda, Silver and Black to it is gorgeous! Did you know this color combination is in our Color Coach? I use it frequently to help me find awesome color combo's.
I made a video showing you just how easy this card is!
If you like my video's please subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss any!
- Stamps – Dotty Angles, Four Feathers, Too Kind
- Card stock – Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate, Black, Modern Medley dsp
- Ink – Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay, Silver Encore, Black Stazon or Memento ink
- Accessories – Feathers framelit dies, Big Shot, Extra Large oval punch, dimensionals, Frosted sequins, sponge, Bermuda Bay bakers twine, Banner punch, Tombo multipurpose adhesive
- Smoky Slate main card 4” X 10 1/2” scored at 2 3/4” from each end
- Black bottom layer is 4 ¼” X 5 ½”
- strips – Bermuda – ¾” X 5”, Black – 5/8” X 4 ¾”, Modern Medley is ½” X 4”
Did you know that you can receive card kits like this in the mail? Each month I send out packages of two card kits for each of my gals who are in my Cyber Card Club. All they do is place an order of $35 or more by the 15th of the month. Plus each one gets to be hostess reaping the benefits of all the orders placed!
So if you have a nice wish list of Stampin' Up! products you want to order; join my Club! It's just a 6 month commitment. Contact me for details at firstname.lastname@example.org