We made this card at a workshop last weekend:
I received one like it from my friend Kelly Acheson at Founder's Circle. I really, really love the unique fold here and can see using it with many framelit shapes! We used the Circle Framelits to cut out the large circle on the front fold.
The White layer measures 9 1/2" X 5 1/4" and is scored at 4" & 7". The single Strawberry Slush layer on the back is 4 1/4" X 5 1/2"
This stamp set is one of those listed on the 25% off sale going on now for another 9 days. It's just $14.21 Clear & $19.46 Wood mount. See the flyer for the entire list here.
Due to all of the current specials going on right now I have closed the first Mystery Hostess order and am starting another one.
- Carla P is the winner of the first Hostess Order and she gets to pick out $90 in free merchandise and one 1/2 price item! Woo hoo!
- Virginia won the Envelope Punch Board!!
the current special of an extra $25 in free merchandise on orders of
$250 or more I can give away even more free stuff when you use the
hostess code with your online orders.
Mystery Hostess Code: WCJG2M77
Get your order in by Wednesday, Oct 30th to be entered!
I will draw the winner from all online orders over $35 on Oct 30th and contact you with your total of free merchandise.
You have a chance to win both of these items!
- Up to$65 or more in Free Merchandise
- And possible an additional one half-price item of your choice!
- Go here to order.
- The Hostess Code entry field is located in the lower left corner of your shopping bag - enter before checking out.
- If you forget to use the hostess code, no worries... I'll be happy to enter it for you!
- Local gals please enter your orders online yourself to be included in the drawing. I cannot enter them for you and be included in this order.
- Remember that if your order is over $150 you get your own $25 in free merchandise. If it's over $250 you get $65 free! And it keeps on going up!