My talented team member Laurel made this beauty for our last swap in March.
That pretty background is the Bokeh technique. You start by sponging Classic ink all over your neutral card stock. Then add circles of Whisper White craft ink by sponging through a circles template. Create your own template by punching circles in a piece of card stock or vellum. I believe her colors here are Pool Party, Rose Red and Daffodil Delight. I made a video on the Bokeh technique which I'll post in a few days. Subscribe to my YouTube channel here so you don't miss it.
She used the Butterfly Basics stamp set & Framelits that should be available this week; hopefully by Friday! Listen to this message from Stampin' Up!
We realize you and your customers may be disappointed you were not able to purchase the Thinlits in time to receive Sale-A-Bration rewards--especially in the discounted bundles. Therefore, from the day Butterflies Thinlits are again available through April 30, we are bringing you two special offers:
- Get the Butterflies Thinlits at a 15 percent discount--just $21.20!
- Buy any of the Butterflies Thinlits Bundles at the already-discounted price and choose one of three FREE Sale-A-Bration items (only available while supplies last)!
- Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper (item 138633)
- Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (item 138634)
- Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper (item 138635)