I love when my downline gals share their talent! Look at this!
Isn't it just cute? Love the fun colors too. Daffodil, Turquoise with Black and Silver Foil. Kari Myers made it! Here's the inside:
She used the Circle Thinlit die for the Daffodil main card.
- MOUTH: 2" Circle punch, punch again to make 1/2 Moon smile
- EYE: Circle punches: 1 3/8" White, 1 1/4" Blue or Brown, 1" Black, 2" Silver (goggle)
- HEADBAND: Black--cut 1 1/2" or 1" can't remember right now-run through the circle thinlit to get accurate cut and glue on.
- COVERALLS: 1 7/8" x 1 1/2". Cut 2 and glue on line where card folds,
- Buttons: 1/2" circle punch-black
- **Use white gel pen or black pen to draw stitching
- HAIR: Use Flower Blossom Punch (largest flower punch that is current) Use one petal and cut like it is spiked and glue on.
Inside of Card: Put any sentiment you want.
Kari cased this card from Pinterest; made by Linda Higgins from Australia.
Thank you for sharing this with us Kari!