This awesome punch art tractor card was on display at this summer's Stampin' Up! convention. I do not know who made it to give credit.
I believe these are the products used to make it:
- Oval framelits on the Crumb Cake designer paper, Happy Birthday Everyone & Gorgeous Grunge stamp sets
- Red tractor - a hand cut rectangle or square (I'm guessing about 1 1/2")
- back tire - 3/4" scallop Black circle & Owl Builder punch for small circle
- front tire - Owl Builder punch for Black circle & also for the small circle
- smoke puffs - Tree Builder punch
- exhaust pipe - I'm not positive but it could be either hand cut or part of the Tree Builder punch