I am really, really excited about my newest tutorial. Remember my 4 Sheet Wonder and 5 Sheet Wonder tutorials? Where you make 10 great cards by using my templates? Well now I've developed a Scrapbook Wonder! I used 6 sheets of the Everyday Chic designer series paper and Black and White base pages.
You can fill your scrapbook with 10 beautiful & eye catching double layouts by starting with 6 sheets of patterned paper. Create a new set by changing the paper to fit your needs! The sky's the limit!
Here are the pages on my cabinet doors in my studio:
This tutorial includes the following:
- 6 templates for your 6 sheets of Designer Series Paper. You'll cut them up as shown to use for each of the 10 double layouts.
- photos of each double layout
- Measurements for each photo mat or title piece.
- Products used including stamp sets, inks, card stock, punches and more.
- List of items used in general and for each layout.
Click here to see and order it.
Once you purchase this tutorial you are welcome to use it as you please including those who hold classes. You can give the tutorial to your customers as part of their class fee. I ask that you do not resell my tutorial outside of a class; please refer them to me if they want the tutorial alone.
My local class for these pages is on Saturday, Oct 10th at 1 pm. It's full as of now but you can still get the tutorial here.