I have another Card Buffet coming up at the end of this month with 10 card choices; all from our two new catalogs! For locals it's on Wednesday, January 27th from 2:30 - 8 pm. (For others, see below.)
Check out these awesome cards!
I love them all! I sure enjoyed creating and choosing the cards for this class; there's a wide selection to pick from sure to please everyone.
How does the card buffet work?
You can pick the cards you want to make at class! You can choose 9 cards if you RSVP with payment by Tuesday the 19th. After that you get 8 cards at class for $20. It does include envelopes plus you get a $10 rebate back at class if you place an order that day.
If you live outside of Minot, ND you can still get in on this class with a cards kit to go. You get the same deal; if you RSVP & pay by January 19th you also get an extra card in your kit. RSVP ends on the 23rd for this class!
- You will receive a variety of the cards shown including at least 5 or more different card kits. (There may be up to 2 of some cards. The cards may not be hand selected).
- The card kits include envelopes and the pre-cut pieces and embellishments to finish the cards.
- Die-cutting, texturing and punching will be completed for you unless the image needs to be stamped first. Also border punching or corner rounding is not included.
- I will send you a pdf with photos and a list of supplies for every card included in the class; but there will not be detailed instructions. I will include any tips needed to finish the cards however.
- Stamped images are not included per SU copyright/angel policy. You will use your ink and stamps to complete them at home.
- 1st Class shipping is included in the price. Kits will be mailed out at the beginning of February.
- The cost is $24.00
- Use the PayPal button below to pay. I'll send you an email confirmation after payment.