Okay; it's finally ready! I promised you a video on how to make this adorable and easy handbag for cards.
And here it is! I'll show you just how easy it can be to make it. Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
Here are the measurements for you:
- Everyday Chic designer paper; 1 piece at 4 1/2" X 12", 1 piece at 4 1/2" X 7"
- Black card stock for box base 5" X 8", score 1" from all sides; fold tabs to form box
- Melon Mambo card stock: 2 pieces for the handles at 1" X 11", score 1 1/2" from each end in the center at 1/2". Round the corners on the ends.
- Melon Mambo card stock for trim; 2 pieces at 3/4" X 11" & 2 pieces at 3/4" X 8 1/2"
- I used our Perfect White Accents on the handles. They're colored Black with a Sharpie marker.
Here is a photo of the bag with the 6 cards I included in the class last month. It was a big hit!
Congratulations to Linda H who won the drawing for a free kit for everything you see below during my Convention special.
These were made with the following products you see below. Just click on any of them to see them in my online store.