YAY!! Today, finally - you can order your Blendabilities markers!
The wonderful new Blendabilities Markers from Stampin' Up! are now here! You can also see them on page 212 of the Stampin' Up! Catalog.
Due to manufacturing limitations, not all of the color families are available yet, but you can order the Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana and Rich Razzleberry assortments (shown above) on July 1. You can ALSO PURCHASE the Skin Tone Assortment, the Color Lifter and the Memento Black pad and refill on July 1st. You definitely WANT the Memento Black pad and Color Lifter! They are must-have's with these markers. :)
Each set comes with 3 markers and it's $11.95 per set.
- Cherry Cobbler (item #130995)
- Coastal Cabana (item #131000)
- Daffodil Delight (item #130998)
- Old Olive (item #130999)
- Pumpkin Pie (item #130997)
- Rich Razzleberry (item #131003)
- Skin Tone Assortment (item #129370) (6 markers / $22.95)
- Memento Ink Pad (item #132708) $5.95
- Memento Ink Refill (item #133456) $4.95
- Color Lifter (item #129369) $4.95
Here's what we made at my team meeting on Saturday. I just love these markers! I spent a relaxing hour late last night coloring in a bunch of these cards for Convention Swaps.
This is the Sweetbriar Rose single stamp colored in Rich Razzleberry & Old Olive on the left and Daffodil Delight & Calypso Coral on the right.