This is a pretty card we made at my October Card Clubs. The leaves have a cool stained glass look to them.
They had a choice of greetings and cording to finish their card. We heat embossed the leaves with White embossing powder on the Sahara Sand card stock. Then we colored them in with markers. This pretty color combination is Night of Navy, Delightful Dijon & Rich Razzleberry with White accents.
Can you tell that it's a fun fold card? The little leaf on the bottom right holds the front Dijon flap closed. This Dijon layer is scored in half to open up to reveal part of the Navy textured card front like this:
- Night of Navy main card 5 1/2" X 7" score at 4 1/4", front layer is 2 7/8" X 3 3/4"
- Delightful Dijon 6 3/4", score in half at 3 3/8"
- Sahara Sand 2 3/4" x 3 5/8"
- Night of Navy #100867
- Delightful Dijon #138338
- Lighthearted Leaves #139712p
- For All Things #135155c, #135152w
- Guy Greetings #137178p, #138828c, #138825
- Night of Navy #126970
- Delightful Dijon #138327
- Versamark #102283
- Embossing Buddy #103083
- Heat tool #129053
- White embossing powder #109132
- Gold cord #139618
- Linen Thread #104199
- White baker's twine #124262
- dimensionals #104430
- sponge daubers #133773
- Brick embossing folder #138288
- Woodland embossing folder #139673
- Big Shot #113439
- Leaflits dies #138283