Welcome to the Tour of Love - January's theme this month!
You may have just arrived or maybe you've come directly from Wendy's blog. Weren't her projects wonderful? Click on the link at the bottom of each blog to see all 12 stops!
First up is a card I am doing for my January Card Clubs. A quick, eye-catching Valentine.
Here's another version:
- 'I 'heart' u' die cut - Label Card thinlits and our Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper
- Red heart - Hearts framelits & Happy Heart embossing folder
- Red arrow - What's Up punch& our Red Glimmer paper
- larger heart - Stacked with Love dsp stack and the Sweetheart punch
- small heart - Itty Bitty Accents punch pack & Red Glimmer paper
Next up; I've been playing with the amazing Bow Builder punch and made this adorable, gorgeous card.
Again I used the Stacked with Love designer paper stack - I love this paper! This beautiful deep black paper is our new Chalkboard Paper; perfect to use our newest ColorBox Chalk ink or Craft ink on. Here I used the Rose Coral ink to stamp my greeting from the Geometrical stamp set.
Here's another card using the other side of this fabulous designer paper which is black and white!
And now you're off to see what Deb has to share with you; I know you'll love it!