I shared this card with you a few weeks ago and now here's the video for it. There are quite a few tips & tricks you will find helpful. Check it out!
I used the new stamp set Forever Florals and Love & Sympathy for the greeting. The flower background is just sponged with Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral and Blushing Bride. I love this color combo.
The main image is stamped in Black ink. I colored the base of the buds with Calypso Coral marker. Then to add a few high-lights to the tips I used my White gel pen and smudged it with my finger before it dried. The pretty punched border is done with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch.
Stamps – Forever Florals #133976. Bloom with Hope #133952 & Love & Sympathy #122797 stamp sets
Card stock – Crisp Cantaloupe #131298, Pear Pizzazz #131202, Calypso Coral #122925 & Whisper White #10730,
Ink – Memento Black or Black Stazon, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz & Blushing Bride ink
- Sponges #101610
- Crisp Cantaloupe marker #131260
- White gel pen #105021
- Calypso Coral Blendabilities #130996
- Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch #119275
- Crisp Cantaloupe main card 5 ½ X 8 1/2”, scored at 4 1/4”
- Calypso Coral strip – 1 ¼” X 4 ¼”
- large White layer – 3 ¾” X 5” & stamped strip – 1 5/8” X 5”
- Pear Pizzazz strip – ¾” X 5 ¼”