I held a team meeting Saturday and this is one of the projects we made:
We all love making these samplers and this one was a real favorite. Our US flag colors are so striking and this is a good example of it isn't it?
Here are the measurements: The base of each square is 2 1/4" - that's the very bottom layer. The large White l mat is 8" and the red mat is just over 8 1/4". The White frame and Navy card stock is 12 X 12".
Here are some close-ups:
I adore what each of my team made! From top left to bottom right:
- Karen - She used Work of Art stamp set, the new Itty Bitty Accents punch pack and Little Letters thinlits
- Candy - For Your Country & Hearts & Stars Decorative Masks for the background
- LeeAnn - Bitty Banners Framelits, Itty Bitty Accents punch pack & white gel pen
- Annette - Petite Pairs set, Hearts Collection & Apothecary Accents Framelits
- Becky - Label Bracket & 1 3/4" circle punches, retired arrows punch, Bird Builder punch for the streamers
- Jean - Starburst Sayings set & Framelits, Itty Bitty Accents punch pack
And the bottom three:
- Marguerite - Banners Framelits & Itty Bitty Accents punch pack
- Lisa - Circle Card Framelits & Silver glimmer paper
- Brandy - Itty bitty Punch Pack & Red 1/8" taffeta ribbon
I just love it and will be so proud to display this in my home!
We plan to make more for the fall season - Halloween, Fall and Christmas of course. Stay tuned!