I love these pretty and unique cards my friend Pat made! She likes to try new layouts and especially likes to use framelits and embossing folders. Check them out!
This first one in Blackberry Bliss is quite striking isn't it? Such a favorite of many.
She used many of the unique patterns of our In Color designer patterned papers and cutting them at angles to fill in the top portion. A great use of paper as you will be able to make multiple cards using most of the pieces.
And this is Hello Honey.
And lastly our pretty Mossy Meadow. Just lovely!
- 2014-16 In Color Designer Paper Stacks #133705
- Whisper White card stock #100730
- 2014-16 In Color Card stock and Pad kit #133673
- Stars framelits #133723
- Big Shot #113439
- In Color 3/8" stitched ribbons pg 179
- I'm unsure which stamp set she used for her greeting.