Welcome to the April Control Freaks Blog Hop! This month it's all about Mothers & Friends. It's a short hop so it won't take you long to see them all.
You may have just arrived from Debbie's blog; I am sure you loved her projects!
We made this card at my April Card Clubs using the beautiful That's the Tag bundle:
I sponged behind the die-cut oval with Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz and Daffodil Delight inks. I made a few pencil marks through the die-cut so I would know where to add the ink colors.
Here's the inside view.
This set of dies is so special! I absolutely love the little butterflies you get!
- Blushing Bride card 5 1/2" X 8 1/2"
- Pear Pizzazz 1 1/2" X 5 1/2"
- Calypso Coral 4 3/4" X 3 3/8"
- Whisper White 4 1/2" X 3 1/8" & 3" X 2 1/2" for sponged layer
This next card is part of a class I'm hosting next week. I used the Blooms & Wishes stamp set and the coordinating Blooms & Bliss designer series paper.
The card is a type of fun fold. The front flap of the main card is cut off by 2" and the front floral/greeting layer is added to it.
I stamped the large flower on a post-it note for a mask. The little flower in the center is a Succulent die-cut; sponged and curled up with a bone folder. The pretty color combination here is Sweet Sugarplum, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla & Rich Razzleberry.
Here's a photo of the inside. The greeting is from Flourishing Phrases.
- Sweet Sugarplum card 5 1/2" X 6 3/4" scored at 4 1/4"
- Rich Razzleberry 2" X 5 1/4" & 3 1/8" X 4 1/8"
- Very Vanilla 3" X 4" for the front and inside
- Blooms & Bliss Designer Paper 1/2" X 5 1/2" & 1/2" X 4" for the inside
And now you're off to see what Wendy has to share with you. Be sure to click on the icon below to see her amazing work!