We made this adorable card at my December Card Clubs!
I got the idea from my friend Susie Wood; she is amazing at fun folds!. Check out her blog here.
I used the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and punch bundle and the Candy Cane Lane designer paper. The paper is sold out already but you can still get the bundle before it retires on January 3rd.
Here you see it open. The lower center half is perfect for a gift card; just add it with a glue dot!
You might think this is hard to make; but it's really very simple. Even the triangles are simple since you start with a rectangle and just cut it in half on the angle. I have the measurements below for you.
- Crumb Cake 7 1/2" X 4 1/4". Score at 2 1/2" X 5". Then score diagonally from the left upper corner to the 2" mark. And again from the 5" score to the lower right corner.
- Designer Paper 2 1/4" X 4". Cut in half on the angle.
- Early Espresso 2 1/4" X 4". Cut in half on the angle. 2 3/8" Stitched Shapes circle die-cut
- Real Red - 2" punched circle
- White or Crumb Cake CS for punched Cookie Cutter piece.
FREE project sheet! Cookie Cutter Christmas Twisted Gate-Fold card