I chose this pretty bundle for my September class to go. I think it's pretty and trendy and I've always loved Paisley. It's a modern twist on a classic shape, and like Stampin' Up! says, this isn't your grandmother's paisley pattern.
There are 18 stamps and 19 dies in this big set. Here are four of the five cards in this month's cards kit.
I do enjoy using this set and have made quite a few other cards besides these. One of which is for my September Card Clubs; it's just gorgeous! I'll share it with you next week.
- For long distance customers I ask that those who want the cards kit order the stamps & thinlit dies bundle from my online store using the link above or at the bottom of this post. Local customers can contact me and I'll order it for you.
- Use August hostess code VN4P6BFN
- The item number is #143515 which is photopolymer and perfect for lining up the two-step stamps included. Click on this item at the bottom of this post to see it in my store. (If you already own this bundle you can substitute other product valued at $45.00 or more.) Then I will send you a $8.00 Paypal invoice for the card supplies and send the kit to you in the mail in late September.
- Your Paisleys & Posies bundle will come from Stampin' Up! in your order so you won't have to wait for me to send it to you.
***If you already own this stamp set & bundle you can substitute another item of like price ($45). I'm sorry but I do not sell the cards kit without an order.
Use September's hostess code VN4P6BFN
Purchase the bundle and then e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 26th if you want the kit to go.
Upcoming Class to go are:
- October - Cookie Cutter Christmas
- November - Star of Light