Check out this amazing birthday sampler my Flowerbug's Team made!
We each made one square and made enough to swap with each other. The theme was to use the colors in the It's My Party Designer Paper stack. The bottom square was 2 1/4" and had to be black card stock. Otherwise; the sky was the limit. They are all amazing and the sampler is even more so when they're all put together.
Here are the details as best as I can share:
From top left:
- Candles square made by myself. I took small pieces of the DSP (2" X 1 1/2") and used my bone folder on them to loosen the fibers. Then I rolled them up and glued them together with multipurpose glue. The flames are from the Bird Builder punch. The White background is the Confetti embossing folder and Melon and Crushed Curry ink is sponged over it.
- It's Party Time square is also made by me. All About Sugar stamp set, Balloon Framelits & Baker's Twine combo pack. I used Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper for the die-cut banner and sponged Mint Macaron ink onto it.
- Mary made the Balloons square using our Balloon Bouquet punch, the It's My Party enamel dots and Confetti embossing folder
- Jackie made the sweet layered punch art cake. The base is made from the Word Window punch and a hand cut triangle. the White layers are make from White CS (2-way glue & Dazzling Diamonds glitter) and scalloped with the Squares Collection framelits. She rounded the tops by hand and hand cut the cherry stem.
- Brenda made the cool pinwheel with the Baker's Twine and Enamel dots
- Karen made the cute cup using the Cups and Kettle Framelits (They're Retired and out of stock already!)
Now for the last row; from left to right:
- Marilyn made the scalloped circle 'make a wish' square using the Party Wishes stamp set, the 1 1/2" circle punch and the 1 3/4" scalloped circle punch.
- Candace made the punched cupcake using the Cupcake Builder punch (it's retiring too!!), and enamel dots.
- Brenda made the rosette square. She used out Simply Scored to make the 2 1/2" circle. I am not sure how long her piece of paper was to start out with but I believe it was a 1" strip of DSP.
I mounted the 9 squares on an 8" square peece of Mint Macaron card stock and then to a 8 1/2" square of Black card stock. The Black triangles are just that; two 3" squares that I cut in half and positioned on the angle. Then it's adhered to a 12" Whisper White square.
Isn't this the best and most eye catching sampler we've made yet?! My gals are the best! We all just love it and I hope you're inspired by it too.
You can see some of the products we used below; click on them to see them in my store. Use hostess code WJSEQJJR