I promised you the directions and supply list for this 'very pretty' frame so here they are:
- The Postage punch was used for each White square and the retired 1 3/8" square punch for the Silver Glimmer paper behind it. This fabulous glimmer paper is on sale $1.50 off right now!
- Each White piece is popped up with dimensionals.
- For the main pieces, the inside White layer is 5 1/2" square and the next white layer is 6" square.
- The Winterfrost Specialty paper measures slightly less than 5 3/4"
- The outer Glimmer layer is 6 1/2" but remember that it is just a frame! I cut out the middle of it to use for the punched squares here.
Above is the top half and below shows the bottom.
****I'll share the details on what I used on each square starting on the top left square as #1 and moving to the right ending with the bottom right as #9.
- The square from the Hello Lovely set in Silver Encore ink, snowflake from the Warmth & Wonder set in Island Indigo & the 1/2" circle punch. Add a rhinestone.
- I inked the presents stamp from 'Wishing You' hostess set with Bermuda Bay & Pool Party ink and stamped before punching. Add a silver bow and a rhinestone.
- Ink the mosaic image from the 'Very Merry Tags' set in Pool Party ink and punch out with the Mosaic punch. Clean it off and ink it again in Silver Encore ink and punch out with a 1/2" circle punch. Add a rhinestone.
- Ink the smallest stamp in the 'Delicate Doilies' set in Coastal Cabana ink and stamp. Punch out and add a 7/8" Bermuda Bay scallop punched piece. Add a Frosted Finished Embellishments with a glue dot.
- Ink the snowflake from the 'Wishing You' hostess set in Silver Encore ink and stamp three times. Stamp the Christmas greeting from 'Petite Pairs' set using Pool Party ink. Cut in a banner shape and add with glue dots. Finish with rhinestones.
- Ink just the bird image from 'For the Birds' in Silver Encore ink and stamp. Heat set and color in with Coastal Cabana ink. Add a rhinestone.
- Ink the top of the tree image from 'Special Season' set in Coastal Cabana ink. Sponge the edge with Bermuda Bay and stamp. Punch out and add more details with an Island Indigo marker. Finish with a rhinestone.
- Ink the reindeer image from the 'Wishing You' hostess set in Silver Encore ink. Stamp. Add a collar bow with Island Indigo baker's twine and a glue dot.
- Punch out a snowflake from the Winterfrost specialty paper using the 3/4" circle punch. Add this to a 7/8" Pool Party scallop punched piece. Add a rhinestone to the center.