Have you been wondering just what you get in the Paper Pumpkin kits? Well here's a video showing the latest one. I love these cards!
I made mine the day I received it; which is rare for me to have the time. But it was so quick and easy!
If you'd like to try it here's the details on how you can 'Get Started':
It's so easy. Simply sign up for the program by visiting My Paper Pumpkin and click 'Get it'. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family every month!
- Complete the online form
- Select quantity for the monthly program
- Create your ID & password
- Enter your shipping information
- Provide your payment information
- select me as your demonstrator (LeeAnn Greff, zip code 58703)
Of course, you'll want to know more. So here's the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you and your customer a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10, we'll send your kit around May 15. If you sign up on May 11, we'll send your first kit around the June 15.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!) There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
For a more detailed FAQ, click here.