Today's the last day of the discount to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator! Remember you can join Stampin' Up! for just $99 and get $156 in product! Even the shipping is free - just pay tax. If you have a long wish list, I honestly think it's the best deal for your money! It's up to you whether you run a business or just get a discount for awhile!
We made this card at last week's Big Shot class:
Lots of details here! Here they are, step by step with the items from the Spring Catalog marked in Red:
- Run the Sahara Sand layer (4 X 5 1/2") through the Big Shot using the Framed Tulips folder.
- Run a small piece of Raspberry Ripple card stock through the Big Shot using the Dress Up Framelits.
- Use the Delicate Designs embossing folder to add the scalloped embossed trim on the bottom of the dress. Make sure you get a full scallop in the center of the dress! Now do the same on a small piece of White card stock.
- Then use the Large Scallop Edgelit to create the coordinating scallop cut on the bottom of your embossed area.
- Adhere the Raspberry dress over your White embossed piece and use a scissors to trim it to match the outer curve.
- Wrap a piece of White taffeta ribbon around the waist and secure in the back.
- Sponge a flower trim rose with ink and adhere to the dress with a glue dot.
- Create the purse by embossing a piece of White card stock with the Delicate Designed folder and then punch a 1 1/4" circle from it, straightening the sides if desired. For the clasp add a 3/4" partial circle from Raspberry Ripple card stock. Rhinestone accent.
Here's the inside!
I cut off the top of the dress form and added a layered greeting instead. I used the Feel Goods stamp set on a 2 1/2" circle punch. It's layered on the scallop circle cut from the Perfect Pennants Bigz die.