Here are the layouts we made this month at my Scrapbook Class.
I should have posted this before the class! But working on the house and moving has thrown me off of my game for sure.
This is a fun layout to make. Using our family photos with the Ornament Keepsakes dies is too cool! The tree is 6" wide at the base and 12" tall. You can get three trees from one 12 X 12" Olive card stock.
- Card stock - real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Candlelight Christmas dsp (retired), Silver and Red Glimmer card stock
- Other - Merry Minis punch pack, Ornament Keepsakes framelit dies, Big Shot, Lucky Limeade Bakers Twine, Typeset Alphabet Bigz dies
Here's the other layout we made:
I got the ideas for these pages online, but I cannot remember from where... Darn memory!
- Card stock - Real Red, White, Black and Wild Wasabi plus Snow Festival dsp (retired)
- Sizzix - Stocking Bigz die, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die, retired Stocking Accents Original die (candy cane and holly leaves)
- Other - 1" circle punch and 1/8" hand held punch for black buttons