My daughter came for a visit from Fargo last weekend and wanted to make this with the Big Shot:
She loved to decorate with Halloween and she is pretty crafty - a bit like me! She found one like this online and asked me if I had any dies that would help her create one. I thought the Flower Folds Bigz XL die would work well and it was perfect for it! The photo doesn't do it justice; it seems to yellow it up a bit since it is hanging on a white wall.
It's about 20" wide and the colors are Black and a bit of Bravo Burgundy. She got the bat template online somewhere and after she cut it out we drew score lines on the wings for a little texture and movement. The eyes are SU rhinestones that have been colored with a deep orange permanent marker.
We cut out lots of the largest flowers and curled the ends for the outer pieces. For the inside we spritzed them with water and crumpled and bent the petals inward and let them dry. Each flower has 5 layers. They are just glued together with our Tombo Multipurpose adhesive and then hot-glued to a metal wreath that had been wrapped with wide ribbon first.
We did add some die-cut leaves from the Autumn Accents die. This helped fill in the areas between and around the flowers. I also ran them through the Big Shot using the wood grain embossing folder.
Hope you like it!