It's that time again - the 20th of each month when the Freaks share their creativity with you on a blog tour. This month - it's a Fall theme.
There are 14 of us on the tour so sit back, grab a beverage and enjoy! Keep clicking on the icons at the end of each post and you'll see it all.
You may have arrived from Judy's blog here. Weren't her projects neat?
First up is the card I made for my Fall downline Swap:
I used the new Autumn Accents Bigz die here. Did you know you can cut out three images all at once? Just place a rectangle of card stock (2 1/2" X 5 1/4") onto the die at a slight angle and this is what you get.
That eye catching Island Indigo gingham print paper is from the Autumn Harvest designer series paper pack.
- Stamps - Affection Collection
- Card stock - Early Espresso, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Island Indigo, Very Vanilla
- Ink - Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, More Mustard, Island Indigo
- Accessories - Autumn Accents Bigz die, Square Lattice embossing folder, Big Shot, Espresso stitched grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, large and extra large oval punches, sponges, Finishing Touches edgelits
I made my own pennant templates from plain scrap paper and used those to cut out my Tangerine and patterned paper pennants. The measurement across the top is 5 1/2" for the Tangerine Tango layer and the sides are 7 1/2" long. I actually got three pieces from one 8 1/2 X 11" card stock piece.
I cut out two 1 1/2" X 11" Tangerine Tango strips for each rosette, using the Rosette Bigz XL die to cut them out. See this post to see my Fall Rosette Wreath and the Rosette die video. You get either a scallop or a rick rack edge on your rosettes. I almost tossed it but I decided to use the leftover trim that was cut off by the die for the vertical trim on each piece. Love the googly eyes on the spider!
This project took me about 1 1/2 hours to make so it's pretty fast! Hope you like it!
- Stamps - Googly Ghouls
- Card stock - Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP
- Ink - Black
- Accessories - Designer Rosette Bigz XL die, Big Shot, Typeset Alphabet Bigz set, Silicone Craft Sheet, hot glue gun, 1 3/4" circle punch, Googly Eyes (Holiday catalog), Neutral Glimmer brads
And now you're off to see what Eileen has to show you. Thanks for stopping in! Enjoy!