This is just one more reason I am so proud to be a part of this company.........
At Stampin' Up!, we believe in making a difference in the lives of others--whether they're our demonstrators, our employees, the people who use our products, or children in need of a way to express their creativity.
Since 2005, Stampin' Up! has been honored to participate in the TODAY Show's Holiday Toy Drive. This year, Stampin' Up! will be donating over $500,000 worth of stamping and paper crafting products to the following organizations:
- Action for Boston Community Development Inc.
- Alliance for Children's Rights
- Boys & Girls Clubs Harford County
- Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of New York
- Community Partners of Dallas - Rainbow Room
- Diocese of Saint Augustine
- Friendship Project
- Help USA
- Interfaith Nutrition Network (INN)
- Kids In Need Foundation
- National Council of Jewish Women, Cleveland Section - The Dignity Project
- Operation Homefront
- Puerto Rican Family Institute
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Stephen Siller Foundation/Katrina Fund
- Welcome House
- Youthbuild USA
In conjunction with the donation, Stampin' Up!'s Shelli Gardner will make an appearance on NBC's TODAY Show on Tuesday, December 6. We are honored and excited to once again participate in this annual holiday tradition of giving back and making a difference!