Here is the pile of cards I brought with me to Founder's Circle. We get to swap tonight in our pajamas! More pics of that to follow........
Anyway, here are the details:
- I used the Designer Oval embossing frame with my Big Shot on the main card front first. Hint: Do not use any tabs on your multi-purpose platform when running the folder thru your Big Shot. This puts less pressure on the card stock so the lines of the folder edges do not show. Then I punched the window out using the largest oval punch.
- Next, stamp the 'Congrats' on the punched out oval piece and sponge the edge with Pink ink. Adhere inside the folded card using the punched window as a guide.
- Use a pink marker on the dotted frame to high-light it.
- Ink the outline tall flowers in Black ink and stamp three times on the front and once inside the card.
- Ink the two-step flower image in Pretty in Pink ink and stamp over the Black flowers.
- Adhere a strip of ribbon around the stamped layer and add a bow with a mini glue dot. Add to the main folded card.
- Add Dazzling Details glitter glue to the flowers and the greeting.
- Stamps - Tagtastic and Simply Soft hostess sets
- Ink - Black and Pretty in Pink
- Card stock - Shimmer white, Black
- Accessories - Black taffeta ribbon, pink marker, sponge, Dazzling Details, Designer Embossing frame, Big Shot