Isn't he the cutest thing??
I cased this idea from Bev Watt who most likely got it from Kim here.
You will need circle and oval punches to make him. The legs are made with the leaves on the 2-Step Bird punch - I just snipped off the extra leaves.
Thanks for stopping in to see this week's Punch Art. Here's more if you haven't seen enough!
- Stamps - Bugs & Kisses, Inspired by Nature
- Card stock - Melon Mambo, Black, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Black, More Mustard and Real Red
- Ink - Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo, Bashful Blue for lightly sponging the sky
- Punches - All 4 of SU's current Oval punches including the Scalloped oval, 2-Step Bird punch, 1/2" circle punch, Bitty Shapes punch pack, Crop-o-Dile for the black eyes
- Accessories - sponges, White gel pen, dimensionals, Crystal Effects