We left for Alaska with a some water in our basement from the high water table and came home to even more. It isn't even our river - it is seeping in the walls and floor. The sump pump helped keep it under control.
But just now we were told to evacuate by tomorrow. The dikes they've put up will not hold and the Mouse river level is supposed to peak by Thursday.
We are so grateful for all of our friends that are willing to help us move our posessions today and we also have many offers on places to stay. I cry easily and have been tearing up all day and am completely overwhelmed with the generosity of our friends.
I doubt I will be doing much blogging in the near future as I have no idea where we'll be or if I can even stamp in the meantime.
Keep us and the other residents of Minot and even Bismarck in your prayers please!