Here's a cute & easy card for a kid who loves dinosaurs.
You can make him with just a few punches. I originally started out making him green & brown, but the green didn't show up with the background. So that's why he has green toes & the punched pieces below are green too.
Here are the parts to make him. See the Celery connected double points? Those are two points of a punched star. Layer these together in a row to make his spiny back. I punched quite a few little ones for his head & tail.
I cut the jewelry tag punch down so his legs are thinner & add just one of the little scallops from the Create a Cupcake punch to the leg for his toes.
- Head - small oval
- Body - 1 3/4" circle
- Legs - Jewelry tag
- Tail - Full Heart
- Spiny points - Large Star
- Eye - Crop-o-Dile
- Toemails - Create a Cupcake
Here's how I made the tail:
- Stamps - Word Play, Pocket Silhouettes
- Ink - Soft Suede, Wild Wasabi & Bashful Blue; Pear Pizzazz & Crumb Cake for sponging
- Card stock - Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Bashful Blue, Celery
- Accessories - sponges, see above for punches, dimensionals, Crop-o-Dile, black marker
***This idea was cased from Glenda Mollet