My husband has always loved Volkswagen bugs. He had one as a teenager & he has one again now. He loves to tinker with it, adding this & that to it in his 'man's world'.
So when I saw a punch art version done by Heidi Tekunoff, I knew we had to try one.
I turned this project over to my husband Andy - handing him the punches he might need & assorted card stock scraps & letting him do his thing. It came together pretty quick & easy ..... for him!
He used the following punches:
- Wide oval - hood & car top
- Large oval - wind shield, hood & side fenders
- Word Window - bumper
- Modern Label - tires
- 1/2" circle - black headlights
- new punch pack 3/8" circle - gray headlights
- Horizontal slot punch - rear view mirror, bumper add-ons & hood handle
Card stock - Real Red, Black, Going Gray, Brushed Silver, plus the Neighborhood paper from the SAB catalog
Stamps - In a Word from the Summer Mini catalog.