Here are the projects we made at this month's Big Shot Club.
I love how easy the Curly Label die makes it to create a fun card with a die-cut in the front - and wherever you want it too!
We stamped the Medallion background stamp on the upper left corner first. Then cut out our scalloped oval die cut. The scallop oval punch is slightly smaller than the die itself, so it's a great mix.
- Stamps - Medallion, Oval All, Wanted
- Card stock - Bermuda Bay textured, Rose Red, Night of Navy, White
- Ink - Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay
- Accessories - Scallop border punch, Scallop oval, large oval, 3/4" circle & Scallop circle punches, RR brads, white gel pen, dimensionals, Navy narrow grosgrain ribbon, mat pack
- Dies - Curly Label die, Punch Windows Movers & Shapers, Big Shot, Circles die #2
Here was our 3d project. A triple drawer Matchbox.
I love the color combo & the 3-d flower! Cameo Coral, Barely Banana & Chocolate Chip with a bit of Sage Shadow in the leaves. The lovely 'for you' tag is also included in the Matchbox Die.
I like the easy closure - we secured a loop of silver cord with glue dots on the bottom. It's hidden between the Chocolate specialty paper layer & the Cameo Coral wrap.
- Cameo Coral box/wrap - 6 1/2" X 7". Score 3" in on the 6 1/2" side.
- Chocolate Specialty paper - 6 3/8" X 6 7/8"
- Stamps - Great Friend
- Ink - Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral
- Card stock - Cameo Coral, Barely Banana, Sage Shadow, To the Nines Specialty paper
- Punches - Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Extra Large Fancy Flower
- Dies - Blossom Party, Matchbox, Little Leaves
- Accessories - sponges, Pretties kit, Chocolate corduroy buttons, Chocolate Chip epoxy brads (Occasions Mini catalog), Vintage brads, bone folder, silver cord, dimensionals, mat pack, glue dots
And our quick & easy card was this beauty. I love using the large Scallop circle die to make a little dress. You can create any look you like in a dress depending on the patterned paper you use. This dsp is from the Occasions mini catalog 'Sending Love' specialty. Pink & sparkly.
To create the dress, just cut out a scallop circle & trim into the center to create a waist. After you cut off one side save this piece, laying it over the other to cut off the other side. Perfectly symmetrical!
We also added a layer of Pink trim above & below the dress scallops. To get these, you just cut a few more scallop circle pieces (only scraps needed) & trim enough scallops off the ends to match the dress width.
- Stamps - One of a Kind, Priceless
- Ink - Vanilla craft, Black
- Card stock - Real Red, Black, Sending Love specialty, Pretty in Pink, Vanilla
- Accessories - Black narrow grosgrain ribbon, rhinestone brads, mat pack, scallop edge punch
- Dies - Scallop Circle