Want to create some super easy yet beautiful pansies?
Do you have SU's Butterfly punch? Some markers or watercolor crayons & white card stock? Then you're ready to make these gorgeous flowers! Here's how:
- Punch out two butterflies from Whisper White card stock.
- Color the butterflies with your crayons or markers. I colored the centers yellow & the outsides in two shades of purple blending them together. Crayons are easier to blend than markers.
- Spritz the colored butterflies with water, fold in half & pleat-fold the petals.
- Open up & curve the petals slightly. Set aside to dry.
- Add black or dark purple highlights in the center & a few lines on the outer petals.
- Adhere one butterfly over the other.
- Add punched leaves peaking out from behind the flowers.
When you look at my three pansies, the left one is done with markers & the other two with watercolor crayons.
I used these markers - Lavender Lace, Orchid Opulence, YoYo Yellow & Black. And these Crayons - Elegant Eggplant, Lovely Lilac & finished with YoYo Yellow & black markers.
- Stamps - All Holidays
- Ink - Black
- Card stock - Orchid Opulence, Whisper White, Old Olive
- Accessories - Butterfly punch, 5 Petal flower punch, Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, Big Shot, markers, water spritzer bottle, Crushed Curry polka dot ribbon, mini glue dots