I made this cute card for a recent online swap I participated in. I love the unique fold!
I used a ton of new products on this card. The stamp set is the Designer Tin of Cards, the designer paper is called Festive Birthday and the embossing folder is called Festive. Check out that cute Melon Mambo stitched ribbon too! The colors I used coordinate with the DSP; Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise and Crushed Curry. You can see all of the products below if you click on them. Remember that if you're reading this in an email you are missing parts of my posts; just click on the title of the blog post to see the entire thing.
Here's a photo of the card open:
The new Designer Tin of Cards has a ton of images in it; including the confetti stamp I used on the inside here. Check it out on page 161 of your new catalog.
You can watch my short video to see how I put this card together below:
- Crushed Curry - 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" for main card, 4 1/4" X 2 1/4", scored at 4" for flap
- Tempting Turquoise - 5 1/4" X 4"
- Melon Mambo - 2 5/8" X 3 1/2"
- Festive Birthday DSP - 2" X 3 3/4" X 2"
- White stamped layers - front 2 3/8" X 3 1/4", inside 2 1/4" X 3 1/8"